Friday, April 30, 2010

We're Still Here...

Man Oh Man! It has been a crazy busy last few weeks! I can't believe the end of the semester is almost here! I have been working so hard to finish up assignments, take tests, etc! I have 2 more finals coming up and I am done until July. I decided to take 1 summer class to lighten my load this fall (just a little)! I will be so happy when I am done Monday, and I am looking forward to starting a few projects around my house to stay busy!

Cardinal baseball has started so you know exactly what Payton does most every night! He is so funny and cute (sorry for using that word honey) before a game...He will get out a few cards, favorite baseballs, and he always chooses what jersey to wear during the game. Talk about a true die hard Cardinal fan! He is always yelling or hollering at the TV during the game, I always get confused and think he is saying something to me. I guess I better get adjusted, because baseball will be going on for awhile!

There are some exciting events coming up in the next few weeks... I am looking forward to writing about them, but until then...Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment