Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pears...

Payton and I had a pretty good weekend. He got in from work late Friday night, so Saturday we slept in. That afternoon we decided to go see a movie. My brother and sister in law had been telling us how good Grown Ups is, so we went to see that. It was really good and funny just like they said! Sunday we went to church. Our church has an amazing service every Sunday, but it is really awesome on the 4th of July. We thoroughly enjoyed it! After church, we headed down South for the day. Grandma wanted to have BBQ for the 4th. Anything that comes out of her kitchen is always fantastic! Payton and I beat them there so we went on in and started to help get things ready. It's always so fun to see who comes in the door next. I love when my little cousins walk in the door with bright faces and excitement of being at Grandmas for the day. They are growing so fast.. and they are just so presh! My Grandmother, Aunt and Cousin just got back from a trip out West. So they had pictures to show us all. After we were done with our visit, Payton and I headed back home. We got together with our friends for the fireworks show. It's always huge and never disappointing.

Payton had to head back to work yesterday. He did get off a little early, so I guess that makes up for it. Payton's Aunt and Uncle are visiting, so we plan to all get together tonight for dinner. I'm looking forward to it since I haven't seen them since March. My first day of summer class was today. I sort of feel as though all we did the whole time was talk about a pear. I know there was meaning behind it, but it is one of those things ---when someone asks how your first day was...all you can really say is... "Well, we talked about a pear!" He was using a pear as an example for us to find descriptive words for the 5 senses. It's an Advanced Composition course. Lots of writing, but not something that bothers me very much. I hope this class goes by really fast. If I spent 2 hrs today discussing a pear, I'm really afraid of what the other 18 days (36 hours) will be like.

I hope everyone has an amazing and blessed week.
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment