Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Life is good...

Things have been pretty great lately. My dear friend had her baby last week and it's just so awesome when new babies are born. He is super sweet and so far a really good baby. I know they will be awesome parents to him.

I start a class next Tuesday. I am trying to keep my load as light as it can be, and wasn't too pleased with a course offered in the fall, so in a way I am avoiding it by taking this class in the summer.

Mom, Dad and Becca all came up Saturday. We went to Choir Tour in Paragould and we also ate at Brick Oven.... it was SO good! They went to church with Payton and me on Sunday. Payton and I were pretty exhausted this weekend. We got to keep our nephew Friday night, and enjoyed him so much! He woke up bright and early (6:30 am) Saturday morning. We watched Alvin and the Chipmunks twice, and Toy Story 2 during his stay with us! Needless to say, I'll be ok if Alvin and the Chipmunks take a LONG forever nap! LOL

This week is pretty low key. I'm taking supper to my friends tomorrow to try and help them out with their new baby. Have a special day planned Friday with my Mom and sister, and looking forward as we celebrate the 4th of July!

Father's Day weekend we went to Paula Deen's to eat. I just love the place and was so excited that my Daddy wanted to go for Father's Day. We took a few pictures that night, so I'll close out with those!




No comments:

Post a Comment