Thursday, July 21, 2011

Life lately..

I finished up school for a little bit and have a break until August 22nd. It's really been nice and was much needed. I know this fall won't be the least bit easy, so it's good to have time to rest. Can't believe I only have 2 semesters of school left! :) Not much has been going on at all... Just been busy tending to family, the house, and my pups. It's definitely been way too hot to get out and do much. I stare at my neglected yard from inside my 74 degree house just about every day. Really hoping we can get something done this fall, and maybe it will be cooler. I definitely want something done before I graduate so we can have a big ole party... Uh yeah, already been thinking about it! haha!

Well I'm gonna get off of here and get some things together and straightened up!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment