Thursday, February 18, 2010

Random Questions

Thought this might be fun!

1. How old will you be in five years? 28! That's crazy to think about!

2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? Jessie and Lynlee! Some great friends of mine!

3. How tall are you? 5'6

4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? In 6 weeks lots of different things will happen. I will have taken my Praxis, continue with field observation, and be getting ready to turn 24 and getting excited about my nephews
2nd birthday!

5. What’s the last movie you saw? I honestly can't remember. I guess on TV the lifetime movie The Long Lost Son I think it is.

6. Who was the last person you called? my sister in law

7. Who was the last person to call you? my mother

8. What was the last text message you received? From Payton, telling me I could go out to eat tonight and not have to cook myself something.

9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? Hmmm...Have no idea!

10. Do you prefer to call or text? Text if I am busy. Call if I am driving.

11. What were you doing at 12am last night? Definitely sleeping!

12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? Just celebrated 28 years!

13. When is the last time you saw your mom? This past weekend

14. What color are your eyes? Blue

15. What time did you wake up today? 6:00 am

16. What are you wearing right now? Pajama pants and one of Payton's long sleeved shirts!

17. What is your favorite Christmas song? Any of the church hymns.

18. Where is your favorite place to be? Love to be at my house.

19. Where is your least favorite place to be? School

20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? Back to Washington DC and New York

21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years? Happily married and hopefully with a couple of munckins!

22. Do you tan or burn? BURN! And sometimes turn purple!

23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? I'm not sure! Probably just afraid of someone breaking in.

24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? I laugh with my husband, my friends and family!

25. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3

26. How big is your bed? Fit for a queen!

27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? a laptop!

29. What color are your sheets? Well I have 3 pairs. One is a paisley, brown, and cream/tan

30. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2

31. What is your favorite season? Winter!

32. What do you like about Autumn? temperature, colors

33. What do you like about winter? I love the cold weather and the chances of snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment