Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Busy Busy

Payton and I have both been really busy. We went home one weekend for my friends engagement party and it was also my grandmothers birthday the next day. We've been keeping up with school and trying to eat healthier. When you get married you are already comfortable with each other, so you eat whatever, then you notice the pounds!!! Payton is doing the P90X. I think he is enjoying it so far, because I'm sure hearing a lot about it!!!

A couple of weeks ago I took the Math part to the Praxis. I do have to tell you I was quite nervous!!! I struggled all the way through the test. Had 5 minutes left and looked at my progress and I had marked 12 questions I still had to go back and pick an answer for! I was on pins and needles the whole time! After you take the test part, it wants to give you a survey to ask about your experience in the testing center. I made sure to give them a good rating because in the back of your mind you don't want to tell them that it was loud, they had us sitting too close, and the lady in the front might not of been the friendliest person....ALL BECAUSE...you want to hurry up and see your SCORE! SO....I get done with the survey and all of a sudden this box pops up and says Your Score: 171

Ok ...at that point I about passed out. I most certainly needed a 171 to pass the thing, and was estactic! I walked out of that testing room and I said to the lady "Please tell me if I passed!" She said "Are you ok? What did you make?" I replied quickly "A 171" She says, "What part?" Me-"Math" " Yes honey you passed, are you ok?" Me- "I think I'm going to pass out!!!" I couldn't help my excitement and did I mention RELIEF?!?!?!?

So this past weekend I could of sworn that I had the Reading part to the Praxis Monday. UM NO!. I checked my email Monday morning and just about panicked! It plainly said...Writing Monday March 1st!!!!!!! So understand me when I say this ...I had been preparing for a week to take the Reading part only to discover I was completely mistaken and was totally taking the Writing. Another part I was completely worried about and wanted to be certain I had PLENTY OF TIME TO PREPARE FOR!!! Well, there was no possible way there was any more time to prepare for it! I also had a math test for my regular classes that morning. So I needed to prepare for it! Well anyways, I went in there and gave it my best shot. MONDAY WAS NOT A GOOD DAY!

However, Monday did turn into being a good day! My brother in law and sister in law finally told the world that they are expecting a new bundle of joy on October 3, 2010! I am so excited and I hope they get a girl this time, even though a boy would be just fine with me! I'll end this entry with a picture of the little teddy bear! I pray for God's blessings upon them for a healthy pregnancy, delivery and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment